Personalization is key to compete in a crowded marketplace.
While personalization was once a “nice to have,” providing a personalized wealth management has become essential to remaining relevant in a competitive marketplace where clients expect more than ever.
For financial advisors, the stakes are even higher. As investors are increasingly turning to new robo technology or passive index-based investing, what can really make a difference is the ability to provide an elevated service offering. And by making certain robots your ally, it may be easier to capture business in a way that is scalable and allows your practice to appeal to a wider investor group. Customers today are gravitating toward brands that they feel understand them at a deeper level and pay attention to their specific wants and needs.
There’s proof in the numbers:
- A survey from Evergage found that 96% of marketers felt that personalization helped them advance customer relationships and 88% said that they perceived a measurable lift in business.
- McKinsey & Co. asked 60 shoppers to create mobile diaries of their personalized interactions with various brands. Their #1 takeaway? Give consumers relevant recommendations they wouldn’t have thought of themselves.
- Research from the Boston Consulting Group shows that brands that create personalized experiences by integrating advanced digital technologies and proprietary data for customers are seeing revenue increase by up to 10%.
- Data from Accenture revealed that 44% of consumers are frustrated when companies fail to deliver relevant, personalized experiences.
So how can an advisor contextualize messaging, experiences, and investments to delight their prospects and clients? Evolving your digital conversations with data can make all the difference. Collecting, analyzing, and effectively using information about consumer preferences, interests, and behaviors will help you create proposals that resonate with your target audience.
Sounds Like a Hassle…
Small practices without extra staff, time and budget should still be able to benefit from personalization. That’s where TIFIN Personality comes in, enabling advisors to:
- Easily and cost-effectively gather information from investors that can help build proposals and portfolios that will be in line with clients’ wants and needs.
- Find prospects that are a great match with your personality through our personality assessment.
- Deepen relationships and drive loyalty by understanding existing clients better and making suggestions that will help them feel understood.
In the end, consider your own experience and expectations as a consumer. The quicker and more effectively a trusted consultant can anticipate your needs and get you what you want and need, the more likely you are to work with that person or service and give them more of your business.