When It Comes To Risk Tolerance Questionnaires, It’s Time To Look At Facts Over Feelings.
TIFIN Risk helps advisors with compliance, prospecting, and client retention by calculating and comparing three risk scores: risk capacity, risk preference, and portfolio risk. All with a short, user-friendly questionnaire.
Why multiple scores?
How much risk the investor can or can not take given their current life situation – ability to take risk.
How much risk the investor is willing to take.
The portfolio risk score should fall between the risk preference and risk capacity scores.
Why TIFIN Risk?
Client Friendly Experience
- With nine short questions, your clients will complete the survey in just a few minutes.
- Convert prospects faster by showing how their current portfolio is not within their Risk Band
- Retain more clients by offering a relatable questionnaire
- Prospecting links for your website, newsletter, or email signature
- Custom proposals for your meetings
A Questionnaire Design For Suitability
- Our multi-dimensional questionnaire was designed to assist with Regulation Best Interest and other compliance needs
- Automatic archiving of risk questionnaires and scores
- Quantitative testing methodologies built by leading experts in the financial industry
Orion Adds Totum Risk, LifeYield To Portfolio Management Software
Market volatility is par for the course in investing—yet it can still catch your clients off guard. When markets dip or volatility prevails, investors often
In this episode of TIFIN Risk LIVE, Sarah Rasmuss, Chief Product Officer at Circle Black, and Larry Shumbres, Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer at TIFIN
Investing has always come with some risk, and it’s understood in the financial community that the more risk a person takes on, the more they
With pensions nearing extinction, most Americans have had few other options but to build their own retirement nest eggs. Many individuals have turned to their