An Intelligent Approach to Risk
Why multiple scores?
This quantitative figure describes the amount of risk an investor can or cannot afford to take based on the details of their personal life circumstances.
Most risk questionnaires hone in on this behavioral figure, which expresses the level of risk an investor is willing to take (and can change quite often).
A calculation of an investment portfolio’s exposure to potential risk. This figure describes a portfolio’s expected % Value at Risk (VaR). Mathematically it tells us where 1% outlier/tail events could begin to occur to the downside.
Why TIFIN Risk?
A Client-Friendly Experience
- With less than 20 short questions, your clients will complete the survey in just a few minutes
- Convert prospects faster by showing how their current portfolio is not within their Risk Band
- Retain more clients by offering a relatable questionnaire
- Use prospecting links on your website, newsletter, or email signature
- Create custom proposals for your meetings
A Risk Tolerance Questionnaire Designed for Suitability
- Our multi-dimensional questionnaire was designed to assist with Regulation Best Interest and other compliance needs
- Access automatic time stamp and archiving of risk tolerance questionnaires and scores
- Our quantitative testing methodologies built by leading experts in the financial industry
Market volatility is par for the course in investing—yet it can still catch your clients off guard. When markets dip or volatility prevails, investors often
Investing has always come with some risk, and it’s understood in the financial community that the more risk a person takes on, the more they
Go Beyond One-Dimensional Risk Profiling
Experience the difference TIFIN Risk can make as you help your prospects and clients build and rebalance portfolios so that they are more in line with the risk they can actually take on.